Monday, July 14, 2008

5 weeks and counting...

So, here it is...the 35 week pregnancy pic. It's the first time that I have seen a picture of myself in probably a month. Of course, I see myself everyday in the mirror but it's just not the same. It's an overwhelming consensus of shock and horror when people see me and find out that I still have 5 weeks to go. Personally, I feel like I look a lot smaller in this picture than I do in person. I definitely look a lot smaller than I feel! It's been interesting to hear the comments that people here have felt free to make. The most common comment among male strangers here has been "You're having a boy? It's gonna be a big 'ol boy!" I mean really, what kind of comment is that anyway. First, why are these men even taking the time to make a comment on my pregnancy size and did they think that having a "big 'ol boy" would be a compliment?? Hmmm...

I have been too lazy to take any house pictures yet but I'm hoping that I will get my motivation up in the next couple of days. Shouldn't there be some sort of nesting thing coming on soon??? Anyway, here's a picture of what the kids have been doing while we have been trying to order the house. Apparently packers get paid extra for every piece of paper that they can get into your boxes and deposit in your new home. I think our packers set some sort of all time record because I have NEVER seen anything like it. This picture was the paper that came out of 2 or 3 boxes. We could have filled the sunroom up to the ceiling with all of the paper that they used to wrap our stuff. At least nothing was broken. : )
Sorry to all of you in LR who I have not caught up with yet. I'm hoping that I will get a chance to connect with more of you before our newest addition arrives!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hey, don't sweat it, girl - you look great. Besides... you always seem to shrink back to normal in record time! :-)

And if it's any consolation to you, I think the comment I heard the most was "Well, you must be about done," and it started at around like 30 weeks. Joy...

I hear the house is beautiful! Hope all the transitioning is going smoothly. So glad to have you back and hope that we can get together sometime soon!