Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness


For today's 30 days of Thankfulness post, I'm thankful for one of the most un-thanked people that I know.
My husband.
I am blessed to have a husband who serves faithfully without seeking appreciating.  He is one of the hardest workers that I know.  He sacrifices for his family and always prioritizes time with us over anything else. He love me more than anyone ever could, and as my mother told him up front, I'm difficult to live with.  He has joyfully (well, mostly) put up with me for almost 11 years now.  That's a feat in itself!
I could not have dreamed of a better father for my children.  They are blessed beyond measure to have a Dad who loves them the way he does.
And I am so thankful to have a man that I can share life with, both the highs and the lows.  I couldn't ask for a more perfect person to walk with on this journey!  I am so thankful that God has been so gracious to me!

So Chris, today I'm thankful for YOU! I LOVE YOU!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: