Friday, August 22, 2008

Wide awake

Today John Patrick is a week and a half old and he has been awake a little more than usual. It's so sweet to watch him as he studies everything around him. Of course, this is the age where you desperately want a picture with their eyes open but it's virtually impossible to get one that doesn't show all of their crazy newborn faces. So here are the crazy faces for everyone to enjoy. I gave up trying to get one of him looking normal . : )







I think that this one is the funniest by far!










Then there's always the newborn double chin...



We have had a good first week. Thankfully my mom was here to help on Monday and Tuesday while Chris was at work and then my in-laws took the boys on Wed and let them stay until this afternoon. It is such a blessing to have all of the help. Especially since I know it is exhausting for the grandparents. We are so thankful for all of the ways that they sacrifice for us! I'm sure I'll have a lot to post after the weekend. It will be our first round on our own. I'm hoping for success!

1 comment:

TheCeiba said...

Cutie Pie! We'll be in LR for about a month! We hope to see you all1