Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Labor Prediction...

I found this funny quiz that helps predict your labor and here are the results...I think it's funny because I have been induced with all three kids, which actually makes me my own labor predictor. But, they did ask a question about inductions so I'm sure that this will be an accurate prediction. : )

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long.

This is for entertainment purposes only

1 comment:

Little Oak Table said...

it is probably right, i was thinking cuatro would weigh 7.7 as well.

hahaha.