Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What's on YOUR floor??

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a gifted cleaner. Okay...that might be an understatement. Regardless, I am embracing being an imperfect wife and mother and in order to help you do the same, I am posting the contents of my kitchen floor after sweeping this morning. (Yes Chris, I actually swept the kitchen floor)

1 star wars helmet, 1 small car, 1/2 an Easter egg, 1 remote control back hoe, 2 hand-painted yard gnomes, 1 green croc, 1 foam bath letter, miscellaneous dirt mixed with cheerios and graham cracker pieces. (the cheerios and graham crackers are exciting because it means cuatro is starting to eat real people food!)

Okay...I have to confess...the hand painted yard gnomes were NOT on my kitchen floor. But they WERE on my island so I added them for Anna's enjoyment. :)

The thing about having all of that other stuff on the floor is that

it makes that amount of dirt and trash on my floor seem minimal. NICE!!

What's on your kitchen floor today??

2 comments:

tracy said...

My opinion is that it is really not worth the effort to sweep until you have at least that much stuff on the floor. My pile would be just as big, but the food would be replaced by dog hair. The dog takes care of any stray food.

ATLKrafts said...

E. coli, VRE and enough dog hair to make the Cottonelle puppy!