Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkins!

This fall has been a little bit crazy. Mostly because I'm still trying to figure out how to keep up with all of the details of our lives as well as get us out to do fun things as a family of six. I'm thankful that we were able to take the kids to the pumpkin patch one night after work. They had a blast and picked out 3 of the biggest pumpkins I've ever seen. I'm really hoping to skip the carving process this year. They each carved a pumpkin while at their Gabby's so I'm hoping that will fulfill the need to carve. We'll just have to wait and see...















1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hey, Heather. Those are great pictures! I'm glad y'all are doing well!

We went to the patch out in Mayflower, Shaffer's, I think. Where do y'all go?

I hope y'all have a great Halloween! :-)